Internship Program - Generic (12 Feedback Loops)
The Practera internship program allows both intern and supervisor to monitor and reflect on progress towards a co-established objective.
Interns will: track progress and task completion; assess and be assessed on professional skills; access supportive materials; and receive regular, objective-related feedback.
The program design complements real world intern-supervisor interactions and is compliant with the Fairwork Australia requirements.
- Develop and apply employability skills
- Demonstrate and apply experiential learning, including reflection
- Engage in professional development, including networking
- Set Internship Objective
- Progress Check-ins & Reflection
- Professional Skills Reviews
- Supervisor feedback
- End of Internship Presentation (optional)
- Fast feedback questions
- Auto-assign reviewers
- Optional automated comms
- Virtual Check-ins
Licensing / Pricing
The price includes access to the template and 1 license. Each extra license can be purchased at the same price.