Industry Placement Quality Assurance (Any placement, 6 Feedback Loops)
The Practera Industry placement Quality Assurance experience lets you monitor, track and understand how your students and industry partners are feeling. Real-time analytics will flag potential issues that can address in a timely matter.
This experience can be added to any Industry Placement or Internship program that you are already running, or can be part of creating a whole new program.
Interns will: track progress and task completion; assess and be assessed on professional skills; access supportive materials; and receive regular, objective-related feedback.
The program design complements real world intern-supervisor interactions and is compliant with the Fairwork Australia requirements.
- Develop and apply employability skills
- Demonstrate and apply experiential learning, including reflection
- Engage in professional development, including networking
- Set Internship Objective
- Progress Check-ins & Reflection
- Professional Skills Reviews
- Supervisor feedback
- End of Internship Presentation (optional)
- Fast feedback questions
- Auto-assign reviewers
- Optional automated comms
- Virtual Check-ins
Licensing / Pricing
The price includes access to the template and 1 license. Each extra license can be purchased at the same price.